July 15, 2020

Longing For old days!

Wow, what a sleep I had!
Did not get up until 4 pm Tuesaday,
Ate a latrge dinner at the local cantina,
Went back home and to bed!

Yeah, not like me at all!
Well,I am known for my sleeping:
Any place
Any time
In any position!
You would be amazed what I have been known to sleep through.

Of course today is dialysis,
So, 6AM at the kidney center,
11AM bac home,
Eat some lunch
Then lay down for a few hours!

But I have to get appointments for me and the car.
This ought to be fun!
My cardiologist is impossible to schedule!
His p[lanner makes appointments without talking to you
Then gets pissed off if you are not available at her scheduled times!
sigh

It is just amazing at what local medicine has become with this COVID stupidity!
Theory X people have reappeared from the woodwork!
Waiting to get slapped down again,
Just as they were at the end of the 1990's!

Be nicer when the problem finally goes away for good!

No comments: